Gutter Cleaning & Repair
Keeping gutters clear and clog free is imperative, this is what happens when gutters aren’t cleaned and can overflow:
- LACK OF MOISTURE CONTROL – Keep basements, crawl spaces, and garages, dry and free of conditions that support mold and wood fungi growth by ensuring that gutters are working properly.
- ERODES FOUNDATION PROTECTION – Limit the movement of active zone soils underneath the foundation by reducing the amount of water that enters at the foundation wall.
- ERODES BACK FILL – Top soil around the foundation is the weakest link in moisture control. Preventing topsoil erosion can help prevent future structural damage.
- LACK OF PROTECTION FOR WINDOWS AND DOORS – Most durability issues arise from bulk water intrusion through windows and doors. Roof drainage will direct water away from sensitive areas.
- RUINED PLANTS AND SHRUBS – Standing water in flower beds around the house allows harmful plant fungi to develop as well as attract ants, roaches, and termites.
- ROTTING FASCIA – Water migration may cause rotting and insects that can be costly to repair. Quickly moving water from rafter and roof joints is essential to a home’s long term durability.
- SPLASH BACK – Rain Gutters keep siding and masonry looking new by preventing splash back of dirt, grass, and minerals that stain the exterior and can be difficult removing over time.
Visit our Gutters page now if you do not have gutters.
You can also learn about gutter screens on our Gutters page.
Roof Ice & Snow Removal
The removal of heavy snow from your roof during winter is a daunting task. However, it is a necessary one when winter drops large amounts of snow. Call the professionals to handle it, and keep yourself warm and dry.
If it is not handled, you may end up with a host of problems. Including ice dams, which are mentioned below.
How To Protect Your Home Against Ice Dams
Ice dams are formed when heat from inside of a home escapes into the attic and warms the roof decking during the winter, combined with the heat from the sun it can melt snow on the roof. Melting snow then runs down toward the cold eaves and refreezes on them and in the gutters. The result is water backing up under the roof shingles where it can soak through the roof decking or wall sheathing, causing damage to attics, ceilings, and walls.
There are three ways to defend against ice dams:
- Attic Insulation
- Attic Ventilation System
- Water Proofing Shingle Underlayment
A simple way to instantly have a better looking home – no more dirt, pollen, or mold!
Pressure washing cleans your home’s siding of all of the road dust, pollen, dirt, mold, and mildew and other organic matter that builds up on your home every year.
Our pressure washing methods are safe for you home. E-Z Flow is staffed with professionals that know how to safely treat your home.
Pressure washing cleans your siding, windows, shutters, and vinyl trim – restoring the look of your home from under layers of grime.
E-Z Flow provides pressure washing for residential homes, commercial properties, condominiums, and more!